Our Services

The agreement of purchase and sale is a binding contract between you and the vendor I am your trusted real estate lawyer in Brampton, I will answer any questions about real estate purchases, selling your home or re-financing your mortgage. Whether you are a first time buyer or looking to sell your house, I can help you with all aspects of the buying or selling process

• Contested/Uncontested Divorce

• Separation Agreement

• Cohabitation agreement

• Child Custody/Child support

• Spousal Support

A will is a document that provides your instructions for the distribution of your assets after your death and only takes effect after you die. It is very important decision in life to have your last will in place to ensure that whatever assets and personal belongings you have go to the family members, friends, and charities who you want, not what the government commands. If you die without a Will, the law says that you have died "intestate," which means that you left no instructions as to how your property is to be divided and distributed. In Ontario Succession Law reform Act governs who in your family gets your assets and in what proportions. The administration of your estate will involve a longer and more complicated process than if you had a will – your surviving spouse or heir to your estate will need to hire a lawyer and make an application to the court to be able to administer your estate.

• Wrongful Dismissal

• Constructive dismissal

• Employment contracts

It is also very important to have your Enduring Power of Attorney in place to deal with a situation where you are mentally incapacitated and your personnel directives to set out your wishes for the medical treatments, you do or do not wish to be administered, if you are unable to make those decisions for yourself.

A Power of Attorney is a legal document in which you give another person the power to make certain decisions for you or take certain actions for you.

In Ontario, there are two main kinds. One is the Power of Attorney for Personal Care. This lets another person make decisions for you about things like health care, personal care, medical treatments, and moving in or out of a long-term care home, if you become mentally incapable of making the decision yourself.

The other main kind is a Power of Attorney for Property, which gives another person the power to deal with your property and money for you, for example, to buy or sell things for you or to pay bills. If the person has this power only while you are mentally capable of making these decisions, it is called a General Power of Attorney. If they have it even if you become incapable, it is called a Continuing Power of Attorney for Property.

• Affidavit

• Notarization